2011年6月1日星期三

Beijing Tiananmen Square Tour

October 10 is China's National Day. My visit to China Beijing travel occurred during this public holiday. One of my friend told me that Beijing attractions of Tiananmen Square is a must-to-visit place in beijing. so I decided to tour Beijing Tiananmen Square next day during the China National  Day. 1

When I came to Beijing Tiananmen Square on October 10, it was crowded with people. The People's Hall stands at the left of the Beijing Tiananmen Square. I got some guide and advice to have a Cheap China Tiananmen Square Tour from the traffic map of Beijing Municipality and Beijing travel agency. I watched the Flag Raising Ceremony on the Tiananmen Square. It was really a impressed moment during my trip to the square. according to the map, Beijing Olympics Birds Nest is also worthy visiting.  
For more information and news, please click to http://onlinechinatours38.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论