2011年6月6日星期一

Travel in Lhasa

In fact, I was very naive, very weak. What is strong in the end, to prop up their own one day? Lhasa Tours Title written several times, the end result is not a quiet spirit, which ran aground, now wrapped in eason's long time no see, are like an old friend, Guangzhou, probably in my mind at the moment so the status bar. The music package, as if to put a layer of clothes, some modesty in the sense of security.

Garden a sense of slow, this is my first impression of Guangzhou. The plane, than the impression that thin Zhou Jing keep fluffy head pointing towards the spring, when I came running, along with Guangzhou, filled me with a cordial. This is a tangled relationship with me, but only linked to the fate of the woman. Lhasa Travel Now I have no preparation, no exercise to stay here, but also because of her reasons, she not happy, emotional knot. I volunteered to come and want to comfort her and give her my self-righteous views and answers. Although many times I know that may not be correct, even slightly naive in the face of life.For more information, please click to http://onlinechinatours38.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论